Inspiring Innovation in batteries and waste recycling is a matter of leaders, who are capable of high investment in R&D and gather the best scientists and technologysts with the aim of developing never-ending efficiency processes.
Engitec is leading the international market of Non-Ferrous Waste Recycling since 35 years with many clients worldwide and an undisputably wide number of patents.
Engitec Technologies is a fully private Joint Stock Company, registered at the Chamber of Commerce of Milan at the figure MI 1560414
The Company shares are divided among the main title-holder (80% - Morandi Family of Cremona) and Management (20%)
The home-developed proper technologies include the following:
1) Lead-acid batteries complete recycling;
2) Zinc and iron recovery from EAF dust;
3) Copper and alloys recycling, smelting, casting and profiling;
4) Aluminium and alloys recycling, smelting and casting;
5) Aluminium smelting slag processing and salts recovery;
6) Electro-winning and electrolysis;
7) Process gases filtration.
Consolidated turnover range: 45M Euro (2014)
Headquarter Property Offices: 3.200 sqm
Workshop: 28.000 sqm
Manufacturing capacity: 6.000 t/a
INSPIRING INNOVATION is the key Company Mission of Engitec, which is pursued daily by developing recicling technologies to enable efficiency and environmental compliance.